Planning your group event at the Mayo Performing Arts Center:
- Group discounts are available for most performances.
- Discounts are available in Sections A, B and C.
- Groups may purchase blocks of tickets in the Premium section, but no discount is offered.
*Please note that some performances do not have discounted group rates, or that a maximum discount of 10% is offered. Contact our Group Sales Coordinator for more information.
How it works:
- There are three levels of group discounts: Group sizes of 10-24 (10%); 25-49 (20%) and 50+ (30%)
- Seats can be put on hold, but a deposit of 50% is required within 5-10 business days.
- Final payment is due 3-4 weeks prior to the performance. Tickets will not be issued until all seats are paid for.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for unused seats.
- A $12 order fee is charged on every order, not per ticket.
- Opportunities exist for pre/post performance receptions (There is an additional cost, and space is based on availability). The Mayo Performing Arts Center can also recommend local restaurants for off-site receptions.
Use the Mayo Performing Arts Center for fund-raising opportunities:
Purchase a block of seats at group discounted rates and then charge an added price that your organization would like to collect for fund-raising purposes.
Ex. A $15 ticket is sold at a 20% group rate of $12; your organization can charge $20 and collect the difference for your fund-raising needs. Please note that your organization would be responsible for selling these tickets and collecting the money.
Have a Holiday Event at the Mayo Performing Arts Center:
Celebrate the holidays with your co-workers, friends or family at the Mayo Performing Arts Center. Combine one of our holiday shows with a pre or post show cocktail reception in the Art Upstairs Gallery.
For more information, please contact Group Sales at (973) 539-0345 ext 6517 or email email@example.com.
School Groups! Click here or call (973) 539-0345 x6556