The Starlight Society at the Mayo Performing Arts Center is an exclusive membership program with a variety of levels and benefits to choose from. With over 325 members, the Starlight Society serves as the Theatre's leading source of donations to our Annual Fund, which supports our mission to provide a wide variety of performances, arts education programs and community outreach projects to the diverse population of the region we serve.
Benefits enjoyed by Starlight Society Members:
- VIP Ticketing Service - Starlight Society members enjoy access to a VIP ticketing service via email, ensuring prompt servicing of ticketing needs, including tickets to performances added throughout the season
- Sneak Preview - Be among the first to receive our list of performances for next season with the opportunity to buy subscriptions before they are available to the public.
- VIP Starlight Lounge - Relax in the exclusive "Starlight Room" before most performances and during intermission. Highlights of the room include private restrooms, private bar with complimentary refreshments, private entrance to the Theatre, a comfortable lounge atmosphere and much more!
- Recognition - Acknowledgement by the Theatre in program books and on signage throughout the year.
WHERE YOUR DOLLARS GO:
- WORLD-CLASS PERFORMANCES - Your support makes it possible to bring the world's great entertainers to Morristown. The Mayo Performing Arts Center presents nearly 200 world-class performances and reaches more than 150,000 patrons annually.
- ARTS EDUCATION & PERFORMING ARTS INSTRUCTION - Our Performing Arts School instructs nearly 300 students annually in music theater. Our travelingPerforming Arts Company entertains at local non-profit organization events, healthcare centers and other locations at no charge. Annually, over 35,000 school age children are inspired by entertaining and educational live productions. Professional Development Workshops train educators on how to use the arts as a teaching tool. Click here to learn more about our Arts Education programs
- NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH - We are bringing our mission beyond our stage and into the community, presenting arts enrichment and residency programs to a growing roster of partners, including local public and private schools, and area non-profits.
- PERFORMING ARTS MEETS THE VISUAL ARTS - Our Art Upstairs Gallery, a gift of the John and Margaret Post Foundation, located on the balcony level, provides space for local artists to display works, and provides an opportunity for patrons coming to enjoy the performing arts to also enjoy the visual arts as well. Click here to learn more about Art Upstairs.