In order to receive a Be Our Guest certificate for use as a fundraising tool, your organization must:
- Serve the families and needs of your community
- Be situated within and serve the local community or within a 20 mile radius of Morristown.
- Be holding a fundraising event involving a live or silent auction, tricky tray, etc. (We do not issue tickets for online auctions)
- Be holding this event within a six month time frame of when issued
- Promote the Mayo Performing Arts Center at your event
- The Mayo Performing Arts Center makes every effort to fulfill as many requests as possible. However, as a not-for-profit ourselves, we depend on ticket revenues to support our organization. Unfortunately, some eligible applications may be denied
- One Application per fiscal year
- Application must be turned in a minimum of one month prior to your event.
- Donations must be picked up – they will not be mailed.
- Applicants will be notified approximately 3-4 weeks prior to the event.
If you have any questions about Fundraising tickets from the Mayo Center, please email email@example.com or CALL THE BOX OFFICE AT 973-539-8008. Please do not contact the Marketing Department with Donation Requests.
CLICK HERE to submit your Donation Request Form online. For a downloadable application form, click here.