Navigate To: Performance Information • Weather Alerts • Paperless Program Book• Dinner Specials • Directions and Parking
We’ve Added Additional Parking for Select Events!
- $10 parking will be available at the Presbyterian Church (across the street from MPAC) for select performances, beginning two hours prior to show time.
- Free evening parking for MPAC events is available at Morristown Town Hall after 5pm. Enter Town Hall from Franklin Ave. Town Hall is approx 1/3 of a mile from MPAC. MPAC thanks the town of Morristown for extending this free parking opportunity to our patrons.
- The Verizon Lot on Maple Street (entrance is located on Oak Street, off Maple) will be available exclusively for MPAC patrons beginning 2 hours prior to show time. Please be prepared to show your tickets or proof of purchase. Cost of lot is $5. GPS Users: Use address 39 Maple Ave to locate the lot; the entrance is behind the building on Oak. When purchasing prepaid for the Verizon Lot, please note the lot opens 2 hours prior to each performance for your convenience.
- Parking attendants are on hand to guide you to other available lots. See the map below for directions to the lots. There will be an attendant on duty 15 minutes after the start time of the headline performance, lot closes for initial entry after this time.
- Shuttle service is available to select events. Please see below.
Upcoming show information will be posted when available.
NEW: Show Your Tickets and Save!
Show your tickets on show night and receive a discount at the following restaurants: George & Martha's, Monster Sushi, The Black Horse Tavern & The Black Horse Pub.
(Reservations recommended. Discounts do not apply to alcohol.)
Click Here for a list of restaurants that support Mayo Performing Arts Center.
CLICK HERE for DIRECTIONS and PARKING information.
Pay For Show Night Parking At MPAC! Click Here To Learn More.
Browse a map of local parking options: