- All performance times and intermission lengths are approximate and subject to change.
- The Starlight Room is for Starlight Society members and their guests. Click here to learn more about membership. For performances without an intermission, The Starlight Lounge will be closed once the performance starts. For performances with an intermission, The Starlight Lounge will close after intermission. MPAC has numerous restrooms available in the front lobby and balcony for use following performances.
Navigate To: Performance Information • Weather Alerts • Paperless Program Book• Dinner Specials • Directions and Parking
We’ve Added Additional Parking for Select Events!
- Free evening parking for MPAC events is available at Morristown Town Hall after 5pm. Enter Town Hall from Franklin Ave. Town Hall is approx 1/3 of a mile from MPAC. MPAC thanks the town of Morristown for extending this free parking opportunity to our patrons.
- The Verizon Lot on Maple Avenue (entrance is located on Oak Street, off Maple) will be available exclusively for MPAC patrons beginning 2 hours prior to show time. Please be prepared to show your tickets or proof of purchase. Cost of lot is $5. GPS Users: Use address 39 Maple Avenue to locate the lot; the entrance is behind the building on Oak. When purchasing prepaid for the Verizon Lot, please note the lot opens 2 hours prior to each performance for your convenience.
- The lot associated with the Good Grief organization (located at 38 Elm Street) will be available exclusively for MPAC patrons beginning 2 hours prior to show time for select performances. Please be prepared to show your tickets or proof of purchase. Cost of lot is $5 and will be a direct donation to the Good Grief organization.
GPS Users: Use address the 38 Elm Street to locate the lot.
- The 190 South Street (formerly Calaloo Café) lot is located at the light where James Street and South Street meet behind the building - the cost is $5. GPS Users: Use address the 190 South Street to locate the lot.
- Parking attendants are on hand to guide you to other available lots. See the map below for directions to the lots. There will be an attendant on duty 15 minutes after the start time of the headline performance, lot closes for initial entry after this time.
- Shuttle service is available to select events. Please see below.
- Dehart Street Lot: $10 MPAC event parking from 5 pm until 11:30 pm - Must pre-pay at MPAC box office (Rates set by Morristown Parking Authority)
Tapestry: The Carole King Songbook
Friday, January 19th at 8:00PM
There will be a short intermission.
The Starlight Lounge will be open to Starlight Members and their guests at 7PM
Additional Parking Options: Town Hall, Verizon Lot (opens at 6:00PM), Church Lot (opens at 6:00PM), Good Grief Lot (opens at 6:00PM), 190 South Street Lot (opens at 6:00PM)
Click here to reserve your parking spot at select area lots for this performance.
Complimentary Shuttle Service from the Dehart Garage and Verizon lot to MPAC for Tapestry
MPAC patrons parking in the Verizon Lot should exit to Oak Street. Look for shuttle stop sign - a white My Limo shuttle bus will bring you to the theatre.
MPAC patrons parking in the Dehart Street garage should exit to Dehart Street. Look for shuttle stop sign - a white My Limo shuttle bus will bring you to the theatre.
If the shuttle is not at the stop when you arrive, it will return shortly. The shuttle will run continuously through the beginning of the show.
Return service to the Dehart Street garage and Verizon lot will be available directly in front of the theatre, at the end of the show.
Remember to bring your Dehart Lot parking ticket to pay for parking at the MPAC Box Office, before the show and at intermission.
NEW: Show Your Tickets and Save!
Show your tickets on show night and receive a discount at the following restaurants: George & Martha's, Monster Sushi, The Black Horse Tavern & The Black Horse Pub.
(Reservations recommended. Discounts do not apply to alcohol.)
Click Here for a list of restaurants that support Mayo Performing Arts Center.
CLICK HERE for DIRECTIONS and PARKING information.
Browse a map of local parking options: