Navigate To: Performance Information • Weather Alerts • Paperless Program Book• Dinner Specials • Directions and Parking
We’ve Added Additional Parking for Select Events!
- Free evening parking for MPAC events is available at Morristown Town Hall after 5pm. Enter Town Hall from Franklin Ave. Town Hall is approx 1/3 of a mile from MPAC. MPAC thanks the town of Morristown for extending this free parking opportunity to our patrons.
- The Verizon Lot on Maple Avenue (entrance is located on Oak Street, off Maple) will be available exclusively for MPAC patrons beginning 2 hours prior to show time. Please be prepared to show your tickets or proof of purchase. Cost of lot is $5. GPS Users: Use address 39 Maple Avenue to locate the lot; the entrance is behind the building on Oak. When purchasing prepaid for the Verizon Lot, please note the lot opens 2 hours prior to each performance for your convenience.
- Parking attendants are on hand to guide you to other available lots. See the map below for directions to the lots. There will be an attendant on duty 15 minutes after the start time of the headline performance, lot closes for initial entry after this time.
- Shuttle service is available to select events. Please see below.
- Dehart Street Lot: $10 MPAC event parking from 5 pm until 11:30 pm - Must pre-pay at MPAC box office (Rates set by Morristown Parking Authority)
Thursday, September 21 at 7:00PM
There will be a short intermission.
The Starlight Room will be open to Starlight Members and their guests at 6:00PM.
Additional Parking Options: Town Hall (after 5:00PM), Verizon Lot (opens at 5:00PM), Church Lot (opens at 5:00PM)
The Church Lot is SOLD OUT for this performance.
Click here to reserve your parking spot at the Verizon Lot for this performance.
Complimentary Shuttle Service from the Dehart Garage and Verizon lot to MPAC for iLuminate
MPAC patrons parking in the Verizon Lot should exit to Oak Street. Look for shuttle stop sign - a white My Limo shuttle bus will bring you to the theatre.
MPAC patrons parking in the Dehart Street garage should exit to Dehart Street. Look for shuttle stop sign - a white My Limo shuttle bus will bring you to the theatre.
If the shuttle is not at the stop when you arrive, it will return shortly. The shuttle will run continuously through the beginning of the show.
Return service to the Dehart Street garage and Verizon lot will be available directly in front of the theatre, at the end of the show.
Remember to bring your Dehart Lot parking ticket to pay for parking at the MPAC Box Office, before the show and at intermission.
NEW: Show Your Tickets and Save!
Show your tickets on show night and receive a discount at the following restaurants: George & Martha's, Monster Sushi, The Black Horse Tavern & The Black Horse Pub.
(Reservations recommended. Discounts do not apply to alcohol.)
Click Here for a list of restaurants that support Mayo Performing Arts Center.
CLICK HERE for DIRECTIONS and PARKING information.
Browse a map of local parking options: