- Aid patrons with parking options and directions prior to performances.
- Familiarize yourself with Morristown’s parking options and local amenities.
- Handle parking complaints in a positive and friendly manner and help maintain a positive experience for all patrons.
- Collect money and be organized in doing so.
- Good customer service skills necessary
- Position requires being able to stand for up to four hours or more during shift.
- Criminal background checks required.
- Must be fluent in English
- Familiar with handling money
Please reply via email with:
- Brief explanation of your past work history and if you are a student or if this is a second job
Send resume to Anthony Scareon, Manager of Administration, firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
MPAC seeks an experienced Programming Manager to assist with booking and managing over 200 artists and events presented by MPAC each year. Duties include: artist research/booking/negotiation, contract administration, development of event budgets, event settlement, manage/coordinate programming calendar, liaison with various departments to coordinate marketing, ticketing and production details. Salary commensurate with experience. Send resume to Anthony Scareon, Manager of Administration, email@example.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
General Job inquiries:
Please send Cover Letter and Resume to: Human Resources: Mayo Performing Arts Center, 100 South St., Morristown, NJ 07960
The Mayo Performing Arts Center is currently offering non-paying internships in various departments of their 1,300 seat Performing Arts Center, presenting over 160 performances throughout the year. Internships are available in: Development/Fundraising, Arts Education, Arts Management, House Management, Marketing/Public Relations and Production.
For application information and detailed job descriptions, please visit the internship page of our website or call 973.539.0345 x6558.