Performance sponsorship is a unique marketing opportunity that supports the Theatre and arts education while enhancing the economic vitality of the region. Let us work with you to find the best performance, audience and sponsorship plan to meet your marketing and philanthropic needs.
Special Thanks to our current season sponsors and media partners for your support! Click Here.
Performance Sponsorship begins at $5,000 and may include:
- Framed, signed artist poster commemorating the event*
Cost Effective Advertising & Marketing:
- Company name on tickets sold to performance
- Complimentary program book ad opposite the title page for sponsored performance
- Logo inclusion in print, direct mail & online advertisements promoting the sponsored performance
- Print advertising may include: Star Ledger, Daily Record, NY Times,
- Online advertising may include: NJ.com, DailyRecord.com, genre-specific [websites]
- Logo & website link included on performance webpage & season sponsors webpage
- Logo included in full season program books & brochures
- Interior and exterior signage leading up to and on the day of the performance publicizing sponsorship.
- May include posters, banners, & electronic marquee
- Post-performance email to ticket buyers thanking sponsor with an opportunity for a special message or offer.
Client & Guest Experience:
- Access to up to 50 premium seats event after the performance sells out
- Opportunity to host a pre-show reception for your guests attending the performance
- Artist Meet & Greet
- Access to VIP Parking
- Special employee discounts and complimentary ticket offers on other performances through out the year.
Recognition and Featured Visibility:
- Verbal acknowledgement of your sponsorship prior to the performance by our President & CEO or an MPAC Executive*
- Opportunity for company representative to speak on stage prior to the performance*
- Acknowledgement insert in the performance Program Book
*Subject to artist approval
See what some of our current sponsors are saying:
||“...This was our seventh sponsorship, and
we look forward to choosing the next one.
The brand awareness, client and employee
appreciation that we receive from these
sponsorships is invaluable to us.”
- Daniel J. Alesandro, RBC Wealth Management
|“As the Theatre grew, we began to understand the unique value proposition we were being offered: our company’s name would be marketed and identified with a major star’s performance in a first class venue. We’ve increasingly used it to entertain our staff, our clients and to help promote our brand.”
- Bud Mayo, Digiplex Destinations
||“Given all the types of sponsorship available today,
this association with MPAC provides a very unique
and intimate participation in an exciting format.
For me, it is money well spent for my company, for
MPAC and, to be honest, just a great experience.”
- Joseph M. Longo, Longo Electrical-Mechanical, Inc.
For more information on performance sponsorship levels and pricing, please contact Marysue DePaola, Development Director, at 973.539.0345 ext. 6503 or email@example.com